ANT HILL AND ANTS STILL BROKEN

How long do we (Xbox users) have to wait for you to fix the over spawns glitched crowds of ants stuck in tunnels causing major stability issues this has been a problem since before the very 1st patch and it still isn't fixed not very good is it obsidian one of the biggest problems being unheeded

2 hours ago, Steve616 said:

How long do we (Xbox users) have to wait for you to fix the over spawns glitched crowds of ants stuck in tunnels causing major stability issues this has been a problem since before the very 1st patch and it still isn't fixed not very good is it obsidian one of the biggest problems being unheeded

The ant issue didn't start until this last update. Before that it was larva. You can take care of the ant issue if you just go and clear them out every couple/few days. I'm betting it might get fixed before next content drop this month. They are usually on top of game play issues. Gotta love pre-release games!!

20 minutes ago, Fletch Dude said:

The ant issue didn't start until this last update. Before that it was larva. You can take care of the ant issue if you just go and clear them out every couple/few days. I'm betting it might get fixed before next content drop this month. They are usually on top of game play issues. Gotta love pre-release games!!i

If we can't get near it due to hard crashing killing is not an option and it has been this way since around the 3rd day of release when I first submitted a ticket 

try a new game, see if that fixes it.  gotta expect some bugs 😄 as this is still in testing.

I started a new game the weekend before the patch and have had no issues with ants or ant eggs at all.  worst bug spawns i see are the 4 or 5 gnats in a group,  wish they were 6 so i could fill up my jerky racks full ;)

Xbox One X