Farmable Aphids

Hi so it would be a really cool if you were able to capture and farm multiple aphids for honeydew, because in the real animal kingdom ants will protect and even move aphids if the colony decides to move for the honeydew like drops they secrete which provides the ants with food

7 hours ago, TheDoozle said:

Hi so it would be a really cool if you were able to capture and farm multiple aphids for honeydew, because in the real animal kingdom ants will protect and even move aphids if the colony decides to move for the honeydew like drops they secrete which provides the ants with food

I think tats what's going to be in the next up date because were geting aphids as pets in the next few updates  

10 minutes ago, JayCHTan said:

Their update roadmap

huh i skipped right over that i guess, doesn't look like it's in the next update though.  it's future planned.  Intersting to see what these pets will be able to do.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X

14 minutes ago, JayCHTan said:

No, not the next one. It’s confirmed but no timeline. I wouldn’t expect it for at least few months. 

On 9/2/2020 at 2:25 AM, TheDoozle said:

yea here https://grounded.obsidian.net/feature-board this tells you about the future up dates and pet aphids will be a thing 

2 hours ago, Andrew Meyer said:

yea here https://grounded.obsidian.net/feature-board this tells you about the future up dates and pet aphids will be a thing 

yeah we get that,  you keep posting the same thing over and over. 

What @JayCHTan is saying is they don't have a timeline posted yet.  So it could be months before we see that, not next patch, which actually was today and they're not included.

Xbox One X