Non-jedi classes

A bounty hunter with a bad@ss ship of my own, a very stylish and protective suit of armor, a sinister-looking helmet and weapons hidden everywhere in my suit.

I'd have 4-5 attacks per round, with 2 of them from my ordinary heavy plasma-repeater, 1-2 from a shoulder mounted ion launcher and a bonus attack from a dart gun mounted on the right glove.

I'd also have a pet Ysalimiri in a protective backpack so I'd be safe from Jedi and Sith alike.

And I'd threaten the local hutt with Thermal Detonators all the time to get paid more. I've seen that work, you know :)

I'd kick so much butt.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

A smuggler would be rather interesting. Having my own freighter, and having to deal with crime lords coming after me if I don't deliver my cargo on time or if I have to dump my cargo because Imperials want to board my ship....

oh wait, that sounds familiar.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It must be terribly frustrating being a Hutt. Yeah, you can have beautiful women surrounding you but if you ever act on your desires you'll squash them like you sat on a ripe tomato.

I think I'd like to be a Force Adept who's rejected the teachings of both the Jedi and the Sith and live on a remote desert planet... What am I saying?! I'd like to be the daughter of a filthy rich leader of the Exchange

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

A smuggler probably, or a mercenary.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Force Adept with a scoundrel streak. No philosophical Lightside/Darkside BS for me, the force is my ally and a damn profitable one also :o

Revan: Scoundrel is a generalist name for thieves, thugs, smugglers, assassins and stuff like that.

Damn shame that we won't get to play as an force adept in KOTOR2 as that doesn't pigeonhole you as bad as a Jedi does. It's still munchkinny as hell but more interesting. Do any of you D20 players know what the advantages/disadvantages is as a force adept in gameplay terms?

Revan: No prob..

I'd rather be in Star Trek, thank you very much...

Opus you nerd! Just kidding....

I would be an intergalactic accountant who finds loop holes in the universes tax laws that nobody has ever found before and pile them on top of my head like a hat. Either that or being a smuggler who smuggles things nobody has ever smuggled before with my looney Rodian side kick who goes by the name of Tonto. :D

Cheers!

How come there isn't a class for "burger flipping"?

It's not role-playing unless I can flip burgers!

That would be one helluva side quest.

In the middle of saving the galaxy, you need to get a part time job at a fast food joint.....