New Boards!

Ozymandias

The Black Islanders have found a continent on which to settle!

Greetings to everyone from the old boards, and to anyone else as well.

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Who is that, skulking over the plains! It is Ozymandias, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts gutterally:

"I'm seriously going to punch you into the danger zone, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

Wow, my first flaming. I'm crying I'm so happy. B)

And in other news, this is the WOT forum. There is some leeway here.

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Who is that, skulking over the plains! It is Ozymandias, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts gutterally:

"I'm seriously going to punch you into the danger zone, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

GO TO HELL!

Or mabye post in the relevant threads instead of like making a new thread every time somebody joins :)

Seeing the first flame didn't take v. long.. :)

"Find someone rich and kill him. Find someone richer and kill him too. Hack n Slash your way to fortunate. Woo-Hoo!"

"More is all you need"

"I wanna register a complain. Yeah, that's it. I wanna kill a dragon. A real dragon, that would be Sooo cool.."

GO TO HELL!

Or mabye post in the relevant threads instead of like making a new thread every time somebody joins :)

Seeing the first flame didn't take v. long.. ;)

Don't worry, plenty more to come.

I used to be Donkey on the Interplay boards, because you care. I was banned about 3 times.

>*

I was banned once because an admin told me to change my avatar, but since I was in bed OMG BANNED

I was banned another time for swearing so OMG BANNED

I've probably been banned another time. I might be on my second warning or something.

I wasn't flaming anyway, just JOKING ABOUT HO HO HO. I'm English by the way, we're allowed to do that.

>*

I wasn't flaming anyway, just JOKING ABOUT HO HO HO. I'm English by the way, we're allowed to do that.

Well then stop spamming. Elnglish people aren't allow to spam :p

Neither would you be, if things were just :)

You're right. Oh well.

:)

1.13 killed off Ja2.

The Black Islanders have found a continent on which to settle!

Greetings to everyone from the old boards, and to anyone else as well.

Quite a few of us dispersed to other places not long after the BIS boards were killed...

I think the majority of us migrated over to missy's. I didn't join the old BIS boards until really late on(during the last couple of months of IWD2 development) but I recall that alot of people on missy's were there.

Your side! My side! Your side! My side!

The Mad Dwarf Lives...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

I just hope that there isn't too much leeway on this particular forum. The last thing this place needs are those 'Cafe', 'Inn', 'Guild' and 'Club' topics where people post in for no reason other than to boost their post counts.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

You mean like the word association thread you just posted in?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Almost exactly like that, yes.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche