NPC Character Bugs

I personally disagree with this if the intention is to have talking bugs giving you quests. It would just make the game unrealistic in terms of what you could find in the garden or how you would naturally interact with the bugs. That being said, if it was something like a mouse trying to get to a bit of cheese trapped in a jar like scenario, and you opened the jar with some tier 3 weapon then I think that could be interesting. However it should probably still be given as a BURGL request: (Help the mouse: 500 science points) 🤣

1 hour ago, Daedro said:

I personally disagree with this if the intention is to have talking bugs giving you quests. It would just make the game unrealistic in terms of what you could find in the garden or how you would naturally interact with the bugs. That being said, if it was something like a mouse trying to get to a bit of cheese trapped in a jar like scenario, and you opened the jar with some tier 3 weapon then I think that could be interesting. However it should probably still be given as a BURGL request: (Help the mouse: 500 science points) 🤣

I also think it would make the game to childish so to speak.  I like your idea of burg.l sending us to help said moose though

Xbox One X

On 8/31/2020 at 10:32 PM, Yoyo_ said:

I've already fallen in love with this game and I only wish to see it grow. That being said the game should introduce memorable NPC bug characters that can give us quests. (Similar to BURGL) 

I like where youre going with this but instead of "talking" insects, how about another robot that we discover?  We already discovered a robot that attacked us in the beginning, how come there isnt anymore?   I would like to see more attack robots and even other robots that give quests or hints or are part of a quest.

10 hours ago, tecknotot said:

I like where youre going with this but instead of "talking" insects, how about another robot that we discover?  We already discovered a robot that attacked us in the beginning, how come there isnt anymore?   I would like to see more attack robots and even other robots that give quests or hints or are part of a quest.

i'm guessing we'll get more robots as the other labs are opened up.  

Xbox One X

On 9/1/2020 at 5:54 PM, Daedro said:

Yeah that's the sort of "quests" that I'm talking about. Not necessarily talking to the bugs but just helping some out for

benefits. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yoyo_ said:

Yeah that's the sort of "quests" that I'm talking about. Not necessarily talking to the bugs but just helping some out for

benefits. 

Then yes, this is an idea I would absolutely get behind! There’s so many things they could do with this!