A few issues i've had

The main problem that i've had is the feathers disappear after i've tried harvesting them. I found two, hit them with the level two hatchet then nothing happens.

The repair tool isn't working. 
The Juicy mutation isn't popping.

I have found several ant eggs but it doesn't give me the prompt to pick them up.

I can't go near the ant hill anymore. my screen lags so bad i can't move, i just have to try and turn around and go another direction. I saw alot of ants, more than ever before, maybe to many for the game to handle.

When attempting to fight a Wolf Spider it will run in one direction and disappear if i'm not on the ground in front of it. Several minutes later it will respawn in.

Grubs have a new sound. They pop up and make a LOUD screech sound. Not sure if it's intensional but it scares the crap out of me when it happens.

I haven't seen a Hot Dog, Oreo, or Apple since the new patch.

Thanks and Love the game. Can't wait for more

12 minutes ago, Neptune443 said:

The main problem that i've had is the feathers disappear after i've tried harvesting them. I found two, hit them with the level two hatchet then nothing happens.

They drop a "loot bag" a little bag like when you destroy a chest, or when ant's steal stuff from your chests and drop it.  

14 minutes ago, Neptune443 said:

Grubs have a new sound. They pop up and make a LOUD screech sound. Not sure if it's intensional but it scares the crap out of me when it happens.

never heard the screech sound,  they make a really loud rumble for me.

15 minutes ago, Neptune443 said:

I haven't seen a Hot Dog, Oreo, or Apple since the new patch.

haven't found a cookie yet (and i thought it was a chocolate chip not oreo?) gotten apple and hotdog bits though.

Try starting a new game and see if that fixes some of your issues.  I wouldn't worry about saving save files while this is still in preview, pretty common for those to become bugged as they make changes and updates before full release.

Xbox One X

Replying here -

Since the update I have seen Hotdogs and Cookies.

The Feathers fall in to a small bag - it’s hard to miss but its 100% there. Don’t miss it.

Grubs are loud - but I would describe the sound like more of a loud rumble (like McSquirl Nugget said).

ANT HILL’s are bugged to death. I went inside mine and it had at least 200 Soldier Ants in it! Game dropped to 1 frame every 15 seconds! It was painful. I was hosting (Xbox One X) and my friends all got dropped from the game. Ants are 100% bugged to hell.

Edited by DeeKay86
Typo

12 hours ago, DeeKay86 said:

ANT HILL’s are bugged to death. I went inside mine and it had at least 200 Soldier Ants in it! Game dropped to 1 frame every 15 seconds! It was painful. I was hosting (Xbox One X) and my friends all got dropped from the game. Ants are 100% bugged to hell.

i'd say that's save file buginess.  i started a new game before the patch on 8/26  i don't see this ant bug, they're normal like pre-patch.  and ant eggs are also respawning correctly.

Xbox One X

32 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

i'd say that's save file buginess.  i started a new game before the patch on 8/26  i don't see this ant bug, they're normal like pre-patch.  and ant eggs are also respawning correctly.

It is a new save file and issue still persists. I think you may have gotten lucky!! lol

On 8/31/2020 at 3:41 PM, Neptune443 said:

(Mine turned into acorn shells then brown bags to pick up.)

The repair tool isn't working. 
The Juicy mutation isn't popping. (Did you find all five juice boxes?)

I have found several ant eggs but it doesn't give me the prompt to pick them up. (They have prop eggs and hatched ones to show where they are, I killed a few in the yard, slept then went into the ant hill and found 30 eggs)

I can't go near the ant hill anymore. my screen lags so bad i can't move, i just have to try and turn around and go another direction. I saw alot of ants, more than ever before, maybe to many for the game to handle. (YES, this is new and I get lag too especially when Im deep down the hill where the eggs are; I think its the mint down there or the multitude of ants near the eggs now)

When attempting to fight a Wolf Spider it will run in one direction and disappear if i'm not on the ground in front of it. Several minutes later it will respawn in.

Grubs have a new sound. They pop up and make a LOUD screech sound. Not sure if it's intensional but it scares the crap out of me when it happens. (I havent heard this, mine are louder than the others but it sounds like a large earthquake?)

I haven't seen a Hot Dog, Oreo, or Apple since the new patch.  (I seen the cookie randomly near the berry tree by the bombardier beetles)

Thanks and Love the game. Can't wait for more

I have now found a Hot Dog and an Apple by the Hedge. But the area by the hot dog wrapper next to the porch where they use to spawn i haven't seen them there yet.

Yes all the juice boxes are showing up as found on the map. I've also been to each one seperatly, jumped around and on top of them if possible.

And i've now seen how the feathers work, i would prefer it show up in the inventory like anything else you chop up but at least now i know to look for a small bag.

Still no luck with ant eggs. i've killed tons but never seen any eggs in the hill. I've even been back day after day but nothing yet.