Amour Dummy hidden armour observation

Not sure if this has been noted anywhere yet but i noticed something regarding the issue with Armour Dummies not showing the equipped armour

• I have several Dummies. One for each type or Armour.
  • When loading my game, the Dummy that is wearing the same armour that my character is wearing will now not be showing it's own. (Both methods of workaround still work to retrieve it).
  • I tested this with Spider, Ant and Ladybug armour and it was consistent and repeatable.
  • I haven't tested this with weapons and the weapon racks yet, although i assume the behaviour will be the same?

Not sure what else i can do to test this and be 100% conclusive, but i feel it's worth noting to be looked into for a possible solution.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ironthumbs said:

Not sure if this has been noted anywhere yet but i noticed something regarding the issue with Armour Dummies not showing the equipped armour

• I have several Dummies. One for each type or Armour.
  • When loading my game, the Dummy that is wearing the same armour that my character is wearing will now not be showing it's own. (Both methods of workaround still work to retrieve it).
  • I tested this with Spider, Ant and Ladybug armour and it was consistent and repeatable.
  • I haven't tested this with weapons and the weapon racks yet, although i assume the behaviour will be the same?

Not sure what else i can do to test this and be 100% conclusive, but i feel it's worth noting to be looked into for a possible solution.

it's in the known issues thread....  ;)

• Like 1

Xbox One X

8 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

it's in the known issues thread....  ;)

Ahhh, I know the Dummy issue itself is long known and in the thread. Sorry, I wasn't very clear.

What I've noticed is that the armour that disappears is the same set as the one you are wearing when you log in.
I hadn't seen specific circumstances noted anywhere. Only that the bug is happening 

• Like 1