Bee stinger spear in creative

no bees yet.  i've seen mention of honey also,  whether that was a typo for honeydew or they meant honey, not sure.  I'm hoping we'll get bees and pollen and honey and such in the near future.

Xbox One X

51 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

no bees yet.  i've seen mention of honey also,  whether that was a typo for honeydew or they meant honey, not sure.  I'm hoping we'll get bees and pollen and honey and such in the near future.

Pollen is already in the game, though it does nothing and has no recipes yet.

I've seen that there is a smoothie that uses honey (not honeydew, because I tried that) but honey isn't in-game yet.

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Rose said:

Pollen is already in the game, though it does nothing and has no recipes yet.

Really?  i haven't seen it yet.  good to know.

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Rose said:

I've seen that there is a smoothie that uses honey (not honeydew, because I tried that) but honey isn't in-game yet.

if your'e talking about the toxin one that is a typo in the recipe.  that's the one i was referring to above and just made it a few minutes ago with honeydew.  so maybe it was pre-patch that it didn't work?

Xbox One X

10 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

Really?  i haven't seen it yet.  good to know.

You can find them under the roses near the oak tree, like where thee nectar droops, or you can kill gnats that are holding a little yellow thing in their mouth. I found tons of then, again, by the roses.

10 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

if your'e talking about the toxin one that is a typo in the recipe.  that's the one i was referring to above and just made it a few minutes ago with honeydew.  so maybe it was pre-patch that it didn't work?

The gastro goo? I'm pretty sure I tried it and it didn't work. I also saw a video of someone spawning stuff on PC and he was talking about how you can't make that one because there's no honey. 

I didn't start messing with smoothies until after the latest patch.

10 hours ago, Sylvia Rose said:

You can find them under the roses near the oak tree, like where thee nectar droops, or you can kill gnats that are holding a little yellow thing in their mouth. I found tons of then, again, by the roses.

The gastro goo? I'm pretty sure I tried it and it didn't work. I also saw a video of someone spawning stuff on PC and he was talking about how you can't make that one because there's no honey. 

I didn't start messing with smoothies until after the latest patch.

Yep that's the one.  It takes Honeydew instead of honey. I didn't start trying them until after the patch also,  maybe they changed the recipe since we don't have honey yet?

Xbox One X