Funny Stuff: Return of the Funny

Amentep

image.thumb.jpeg.5160856e975ac4f518967ae26e0165cc.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

59 minutes ago, Guard Dog said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5160856e975ac4f518967ae26e0165cc.jpeg

Are there really people who think that consoles would make PCs obsolete (excluding PC gamers who don't understand why anyone would use a console so ascribe that motive to console gamers)?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

26 minutes ago, Amentep said:

Are there really people who think that consoles would make PCs obsolete (excluding PC gamers who don't understand why anyone would use a console so ascribe that motive to console gamers)?

I don’t know. I just thought this was funny

• Thanks 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Gfted1 said:

Hmm, wheres the arsenic and cyanide?

Isn't the cyanide in the seeds rather than the apple flesh?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

40 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

I just went with "chemical composition of an apple", I didnt separate various parts out. Perhaps Luke was referring to the skin? 🤔

Yeah, dunno.🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, Raithe said:

EmG4Yy7VoAAVL5R?format=jpg&name=large

Well ISIS have better cars for sure

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

9 hours ago, Raithe said:

EmG4Yy7VoAAVL5R?format=jpg&name=large

The Tally-ban

• Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra