Shingled Roofing Options

I would love to see some of the resources already in the game (or known to be coming soon) available for building construction.

Primarily for added Color, Variation, and Creativity in our Building.

Shingled Roof Additions 
          - Flower Petal Roofing ... also keeping the colors of the flower petal before they are picked up... 
                                                      being able to have flower roofs in different colors would be awesome ... 
          - Acorn Shingles
          - Koi Scale Shingles
          - Hammered/Fired Clay Shingles

Thank You  ~ Love Your Faces
#NoTaming

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Gnith said:

Flower Petal Roofing ... also keeping the colors of the flower petal before they are picked up... 

love this idea.  

Another thought on this for those that want to color coordinate their roofs is to make the petals named, like red is Rose Petal, and Blue is whatever a blue flower name is, same with yellow.  Then you could make your Rose Petal Roof, or Blue Flower Roof, etc.

Like the acorn and clay shingles also.  I'm thinking the clay ones would be the adobe shingle style.

16 hours ago, Gnith said:

#NoTaming

Love it!  i'm stealing 😄

#NoTaming

Xbox One X

On 8/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, Gnith said:

I would love to see some of the resources already in the game (or known to be coming soon) available for building construction.

Primarily for added Color, Variation, and Creativity in our Building.

Shingled Roof Additions 
          - Flower Petal Roofing ... also keeping the colors of the flower petal before they are picked up... 
          - Acorn Shingles
          - Koi Scale Shingles
          - Hammered/Fired Clay Shingles

Thank You  ~ Love Your Faces
#NoTaming

I wish I could do more than one emoji but wanted to add lol to your signature #NoTaming 😄