make a small kind of tv or some entertainment

On 8/30/2020 at 11:33 PM, Andrew Meyer said:

or even a Aphid running on a wheel made of weed stems  

I like this idea of entertainment/decoration, even if it was just as a pet or as some form of energy generation. 5 aphids running on a wheel with a stuffed spider behind them so they generate electricity. 😂

• Like 1
On 8/30/2020 at 3:33 PM, Andrew Meyer said:

sense were microscopic size why don't we do some kind of small entertainment like a tv, radio, or even a Aphid running on a wheel made of weed stems  

Have you built the basketball hoop yet and played basketball with your friends?  How about the trampoline?  I made a trampoline park in my game and couldnt stop laughing.

14 hours ago, Daedro said:

I like this idea of entertainment/decoration, even if it was just as a pet or as some form of energy generation. 5 aphids running on a wheel with a stuffed spider behind them so they generate electricity. 😂

I was going to say a stuffed ladybug head but that works to

On 9/1/2020 at 12:42 AM, Tartansnake said:

With all the hi-tech equipment in the labs, a TV or radio shouldn't be out of the question. The dev's mentioned we'll be getting power to our bases as some point. Outdoor cinema anyone?

I know right sense we literly have a tv screen in one of the labs why can't we bill one or a radio it be nice to hear some new tunes on a radio o hears a idea personal radio or a Cassette to play a mix tape