Placed and crafted objects moving to one location after gathering and returning to base. (in multiplayer, not the host)

This happens whenever I leave base to go and gather resources of any kind. Me and my friend built our base up on the wooden fencing near the oak tree, and most of if not all of the things we've placed in our base (dew collectors, chests, lights, ect.) seem to appear at the foot of the steps that lead up into the base whenever I return from gathering items such as weed stems or acorn. The only remedy that I'm currently aware of for the issue right now is simply rejoining the lobby, and it is very annoying to have to deal with every time I want to go out and gather some resources. 

Update: Issue does not appear to be related solely to gathering. I turned in an upgrade chip for BURGL (The stained chip), and this issue persisted when I returned to base.

Edited by Qrogan
  • Like 1

This has been happening to me as well. My girlfriend and I have tried joining each others sessions to see if it's one sided. What we've found is that the one joining the session can't go too far from the chests. ect. I spawned in, ran 200cm from the base to a juice box, and quickly ran back. Only took me a minute or two. When I got back all of chests and other items you can interact with were under the front stairs going into the house and I couldn't open or use any of it.

This is a highly game breaking bug that is very annoying, because the only fix we can find as well is to leave and rejoin the session every time the guest comes back to off load resources. 

• Like 1

Just adding a comment this has been happening since the update.

Had three people building a base and...

We played yesterday with NewPerson as host and crafted base items kept moving around. We had storage chests vanish/move, a workbench that wouldn’t stay put, and other things as well. Reloading the game helped temporarily for me but we didn’t find a solution.