Crow will not drop feathers

I have been scouring the map for about 2 or 3 in game weeks, and I have yet to find a feather. Ive followed the crow around to its different perches and waited till it flys away, and no feather. I haven't seen it drop any feathers at all. I will also go several days without seeing the bird also. 

anyone know how to get this working or is it just bugged out completely?

Feather seem to drop at random locations. I have found 3 at the Amazing Machine or whatever its called. Some near the log fences by the pond (lots of Orb Weavers be careful!). Found 1-2 by the bird bath.

yep random for me also.  found one on top of the baseball last night, another just a few cm south of the abandoned ant hill.  a third going to kill the wolf spider under the rake rock, it was just outside the spider den where the stink bugs are, had to kill both of those to get the feather.

Xbox One X

On 8/28/2020 at 9:50 AM, KaRMaRDub said:

I have been scouring the map for about 2 or 3 in game weeks, and I have yet to find a feather. Ive followed the crow around to its different perches and waited till it flys away, and no feather. I haven't seen it drop any feathers at all. I will also go several days without seeing the bird also. 

anyone know how to get this working or is it just bugged out completely?

I found feathers NW of the Western laser, near the base of the bird bath and east of the mysterious machine while running around.

The more I play the more I find.  Totally random drop locations. I think with maybe a few key areas to check.  I just found 3 feathers where the group of stink bugs are with the 2 dandelion in the dry cracked earth spot near the west anthill.  Then in the way into the ant hill to kill 5 soldiers there was a feather in the start of the tunnel.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

• 9 months later...

Shroom an doom update is excellent! But crow feathers spawn is pain stakingly slow ive had 4 drops th hole game at 127d ive literally just walked around th map in search to complete my castle roof flour pot, mystery machine, baseball, bird bath, table, pond ornament, north laser 0 feathers in over a game week, now that th game relys so much on feathers can we get higher spawn plz. thanks!