Smoothie Station eating items

I just started messing with the smoothie station and noticed that it can sometimes "eat" your items and they are gone forever.

Example: I started to create some Boost Juice, but in trying to go quickly, I pushed the shortcut for the recipes twice in a row. What this did was lose the aphid I had in the smoothie slot and replaced one from my inventory. I had 3 aphids, but could only end up making 2 smoothies. I didn't notice this happening with items that stack (I.E. pebbles, mite fuzz, etc)

Playing on XBox One

11 hours ago, Sylvia Rose said:

I just started messing with the smoothie station and noticed that it can sometimes "eat" your items and they are gone forever.

Example: I started to create some Boost Juice, but in trying to go quickly, I pushed the shortcut for the recipes twice in a row. What this did was lose the aphid I had in the smoothie slot and replaced one from my inventory. I had 3 aphids, but could only end up making 2 smoothies. I didn't notice this happening with items that stack (I.E. pebbles, mite fuzz, etc)

Playing on XBox One

exit smoothie station and check your inventory.  i've noticed on xbox when you got to combine items in your backpack one appears to vanish but if you go back in they're all there.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X