So after starting over my third game (after dozens of hours of building, farming, storing and crafting) and because non retroactive bug fixes, I came up again with some old and some news:

Crow vanished from my game. You can tell the thing is gone all bugged when you go for 14 day-night in game cycles and he hasn't shown up at any of the three known locations.

Entire species of insects completely disappearing from the game. This time in my case, lady bugs, previous games was gnats. You can tell the thing is gone all bugged when you go for 14 day-night in game cycles and there is no sign of any of them at any point in the map, respawn and know locations included (scouted inch by inch (literally).

Collectible raw science nos showing at know locations. Now this is the main reason in giving up. I started all of my new games because of this. And the bug keeps coming and coming.

I'm not even bothering with the minor issues that makes the game annoying at points but playable at least.

I know its an early access, I know. I should have known better. I'm done because I LOVE this game and the early access is completely ruining the experience for me. Logging into the game for me has come from "what is going to be new to discover today" to "what is going to be broken today". I'm so fed up of doing the same again again (starting new games) just to get punished with THE SAME bugs all over again.

So I wish you all luck in the grasslands boys and girls, I'm waiting for the gold game and hit the Wasteland 3 like there is no tomorrow. I just hope this does not turn in a Star Citizen early access type, if y'all know what I mean.

Sorry about the cry, it's just frustration embodied in words.

It's alright I'm in the same boat love the game but unfortunately in its current state it doesn't really offer replay value.  This "major" update also did not seem to add as much as I had expected not to mention I am now getting even worse bugs like not even being to load the game from the title screen.  It's almost like these devs don't even test their patches and if that is really the case then good luck to Obsidian meeting their 2021 deadline.  I'm sure the game will be great when it's completed like Ark, that game was terrible when it was in it's preview state but it's really good now.  So I'm about to do the same and shelf this game until completion.  Waiting for these monthly "major updates" aren't worth it especially when nothing of significance was really added to this one.  We got perks, some new builds like tables, a crow that doesnt fight, quests and water flea not even worth mentioning.  Anyway the teaser hyped this update up and now I'm disappointed obsidian acted like this would be a major change as well, I guess their definition of major is what I  define as minor.

• Thanks 1

I feel we should all be considerate to what we expected in the first place. This game is barely on version 0.2.2 and ver 1.0 will be out next year.

Because this is a game preview it is meant for us to help aid the dev team in getting it completed. We should give them constructive feedback rather than complain about something we expected wouldn't be 100%.

Don't give up on the team they are working hard to fix any bugs we inform them about. Let's just keep reporting what we see.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, RazielDERF said:

I feel we should all be considerate to what we expected in the first place. This game is barely on version 0.2.2 and ver 1.0 will be out next year.

Because this is a game preview it is meant for us to help aid the dev team in getting it completed. We should give them constructive feedback rather than complain about something we expected wouldn't be 100%.

Don't give up on the team they are working hard to fix any bugs we inform them about. Let's just keep reporting what we see.

Gotta agree boys and girls. If you are expecting something monumental, wait for the 1.0 update. Early Access is meant to be a way for the community to provide feedback/suggestions, not complain about hot it's "not perfect yet"..

• Like 3

adding my 2¢

agree with the above posts.  It's a preview,  it supposed to have bugs and glitches and some stuff not work correctly,  it's how they perfect the game for the public release.  I wish more games would do this.  Used to be a big thing years ago, they'd send out invites or have sign up forms on their websites to alpha and beta test games, to get them ready for retail release.  I've tested a number of games over the years in this way.  But now it seems lots of companies just push out garbage and fix (if they even do) on the fly, rather than test and fix prior.

Kudos to Obsidian for letting us help perfect and enjoy the game like this in it's early stages.

• Like 2

Xbox One X