Meat Shield - Killed by Bombardier 1 Hit

Just unlocked Meat Shield and went to take on a Bombardier Beetle.  Full Health, full Food and Water, Ant Armor and the Bombardier killed me with 1 hit.  

Prior to having the Meat Shield I was able to take an Acid and two bites from the Bombardier Beetle before I was doomed.

11 hours ago, MagicFlyinPotato said:

Just unlocked Meat Shield and went to take on a Bombardier Beetle.  Full Health, full Food and Water, Ant Armor and the Bombardier killed me with 1 hit.  

Prior to having the Meat Shield I was able to take an Acid and two bites from the Bombardier Beetle before I was doomed.

How were you able to unlock the meat shield? I think my game is bugged since one of the chips don't unlock anything. 

On 8/28/2020 at 4:20 AM, RazielDERF said:

How were you able to unlock the meat shield? I think my game is bugged since one of the chips don't unlock anything. 

It cost me 7000 Raw Science Points at Burgl.  I am not sure when Meat Shield appeared as an option to get.  I had found 2 more Burgl chips since the update.

On 9/1/2020 at 1:58 AM, MagicFlyinPotato said:

It cost me 7000 Raw Science Points at Burgl.  I am not sure when Meat Shield appeared as an option to get.  I had found 2 more Burgl chips since the update.

I did too, however one of them did not register any unlocks for some reason. 

5 hours ago, RazielDERF said:

I did too, however one of them did not register any unlocks for some reason. 

neither new chip adds anything to Burg.l's list, i got all the purchasable items like meatshield and such in the list with the patch.  I just found the 2 extra chips last night and the night before and got nothing added. 

They're just missions for raw science at this time.  Hopefully we'll get more added to his "store" with future updates, and new players or new games will unlock those with these chips.

Xbox One X