Update game craseh all save files and destroy my base.

Hi:

After the update I can not load save files and after try load a save file the game freeze in loading screen and I need reset the xbox to work ant game again. All games blocked. I cant do nothing. I tested 30 load saves and only one load and my base camp and all crafted material is gone.... someone could help me? 

I spend 6 hours today for try to fix it this issue  and It is a waste time. Load a save file. Xbox block. Reboot Xbox. Try another load file. Game crash and freeze loading screen. Reboot Xbox... a nightmare.... bye grounded nowadays. I am waiting a more stable version. I lost  100 days (A Lot of hours ) and a great base With several towers with 10 floors and I lost everything... I know this is an Early Access but if you lost all your hours and it is waste time... crazy load files and crazy load screen. Need improve because is so poor nowadays when something fails. 

All wrong... 70 save files and all fail and fail again! Take care with this issue because the people forget the game if they lost all their work and the game is lovely but if you lost your progression every week...

59 minutes ago, The Real Mapo said:

I spend 6 hours today for try to fix it this issue  and It is a waste time. Load a save file. Xbox block. Reboot Xbox. Try another load file. Game crash and freeze loading screen. Reboot Xbox... a nightmare.... bye grounded nowadays. I am waiting a more stable version. I lost  100 days (A Lot of hours ) and a great base With several towers with 10 floors and I lost everything... I know this is an Early Access but if you lost all your hours and it is waste time... crazy load files and crazy load screen. Need improve because is so poor nowadays when something fails. 

All wrong... 70 save files and all fail and fail again! Take care with this issue because the people forget the game if they lost all their work and the game is lovely but if you lost your progression every week...

Try clearing out save files so you only have around 10 or if you need others only keep the important ones. I make sure to go through and clear them up every now and then haven't had any save file issues. I also noticed the bigger the base the more it lags around the base and the longer the load in takes. It's kinda like ark survival if you think about it the larger the base the more the game tries to load in all at once which could cause the crashing.