Unsure if this has been addressed yet

Yesterday while playing, I went over to BURG.L to get some quests and get the Torch+ from him, I was chased by the Wolf Spider into the entrance. Now this wouldn't be an issue except for the fact the Wolf Spider actually managed to clip through the door thus allowing him into the lab where he chased me all the way down to BURG.L. I'm fairly certain that the Wolf Spider shouldn't be able to do that.

The way you can reproduce this is by getting a Wolf Spider to pounce on you at the Great Oak entrance to the lab.

3 hours ago, RazielDERF said:

Would have been nice to see the footage too that. 

I thought I had recorded it when I managed to not be chased for 2 seconds, so I either forgot in the panic of being chased into the lab or Xbox didn't upload it.

4 hours ago, AgentMaryland93 said:

I thought I had recorded it when I managed to not be chased for 2 seconds, so I either forgot in the panic of being chased into the lab or Xbox didn't upload it.

Haha that's happened to me plenty of times. But has this ever happened to you? https://youtu.be/NfG5SfnuKpc

17 hours ago, RazielDERF said:

Haha that's happened to me plenty of times. But has this ever happened to you? https://youtu.be/NfG5SfnuKpc

Oh god xD I once had a Wolf Spider literally spawn in out of nowhere while we were clearing out the Larva cave, it was the most terrifying thing ever. One moment we're happily breaking up the Quartz clusters, the next we're all trying not to die by a wild Wolf Spider.

• Gasp! 1

On 8/26/2020 at 8:19 PM, AgentMaryland93 said:

Yesterday while playing, I went over to BURG.L to get some quests and get the Torch+ from him, I was chased by the Wolf Spider into the entrance. Now this wouldn't be an issue except for the fact the Wolf Spider actually managed to clip through the door thus allowing him into the lab where he chased me all the way down to BURG.L. I'm fairly certain that the Wolf Spider shouldn't be able to do that.

The way you can reproduce this is by getting a Wolf Spider to pounce on you at the Great Oak entrance to the lab.

I had this happen as well.  When I ran back the Wolf Spider was stuck inside the lab - no way back in without going through the Wolf Spider.  I reloaded a previous save from before he chased me into the lab to fix it.