Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, BluGoo4U said:

Finally figured it out an embarrassing amout of time plugging everything into the smoothie machine , 1 water flea meat, 1 clover, 1 plant fiber. Liquid gills 

Nice!  swimming buff for underwater?

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting. I'll have to figure out where/how to get water flea meat. Can't seem to interact with anything while swimming and I only saw one underwater.

I definitely want to craft some of these so I can explore the water drain!

Anyone with experience with these: Can you drink these while already underwater?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sylvia Rose said:

Interesting. I'll have to figure out where/how to get water flea meat. Can't seem to interact with anything while swimming and I only saw one underwater.

I definitely want to craft some of these so I can explore the water drain!

Anyone with experience with these: Can you drink these while already underwater?

you kill them with the spear,  can't swing a weapon under water so the swords and clubs don't work, takes 4 or 5 hits from the spear.

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

you kill them with the spear,  can't swing a weapon under water so the swords and clubs don't work, takes 4 or 5 hits from the spear.

I'll give that a try once I fancy a swim. Currently building base... #4? #5? Something. Hedge Base is go! Broodmother has been killed!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 8:09 PM, Sylvia Rose said:

 

I definitely want to craft some of these so I can explore the water drain! 

Is this the seweg drain in the western flooded area?  I never had a issue with making it through it. Unless I haven't checked it out since the update and they made it longer.  

The gill recipe would have been useful when I was exposing the clove cave before and after update.  I always just barely make it to the end before dying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sylvia Rose said:

Yeah, that sewer drain. I wasn't brave enough to try to go in there. I found the clover cave and barely made it to the other side.

haven't found the clover cave yet.  entrance used to be just south of Rash right?  and then they moved it... 

The storm drain in the north east part of the map i could make without the smoothie but just barely.

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 10:09 PM, Sylvia Rose said:

Interesting. I'll have to figure out where/how to get water flea meat. Can't seem to interact with anything while swimming and I only saw one underwater.

I definitely want to craft some of these so I can explore the water drain!

Anyone with experience with these: Can you drink these while already underwater?

I've killed a few from them floating in the air outside of the water. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a sewer drain on the EAST side too? Well, I never found that one. Then again, I'm a big baby when it comes to water. Freaks me out to dive LOL.

Hmmm clover cave is to the west of where Rash is now, I believe. I don't think they moved the cave, only Rash. (And I squee'd in delight when I discovered him! That throwback sound!)

  

7 hours ago, KittiesandBeers said:

I've killed a few from them floating in the air outside of the water. lol

I've seen that happen once, but it was when I was swimming. Had nowhere to get out and swing!

 

BTW: Has anyone else seen a wolf spider stuck on a leaf in the middle of the pond with nowhere to go? I swear he's there just to freak me out all the time...

Edited by Sylvia Rose
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sylvia Rose said:

There's a sewer drain on the EAST side too?

yeah near a small sprinkler, north of the flooded area, has raw science in it.  there's another drain besides that one?

 

For the water flea, use the spear or shovel in the water,  you can't swing but you can stab.

 

Haven't seen the stranded spider.  i ran though there last night on my mission to kill 3 wolf spiders.  got that down pretty well now since the combat changes.  They're easier to kill.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

yeah near a small sprinkler, north of the flooded area, has raw science in it.  there's another drain besides that one?

Ahh, never checked there. There's a drain north of the toxic zone / west of the active ant hill. Basically go towards the picnic table.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sylvia Rose said:

Ahh, never checked there. There's a drain north of the toxic zone / west of the active ant hill. Basically go towards the picnic table.

sweet!  more exploring to do :)

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 10:10 PM, Sylvia Rose said:

BTW: Has anyone else seen a wolf spider stuck on a leaf in the middle of the pond with nowhere to go? I swear he's there just to freak me out all the time...

YES! I hit mine a few times then it ended up in the water, scarier looking then when its outside.  Here's video of it.  Wolf spider underwater, scary!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tecknotot said:

YES! I hit mine a few times then it ended up in the water, scarier looking then when its outside.  Here's video of it.  Wolf spider underwater, scary!

that must have been a looong fight with the shovel 😄

  • Haha 1

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 2:37 AM, tecknotot said:

YES! I hit mine a few times then it ended up in the water, scarier looking then when its outside.  Here's video of it.  Wolf spider underwater, scary!

Thanks, I hate it.

If he's stuck there, I doubt he'll respawn. Mine has been there for days.

Maybe try a gas arrow right above it? Don't know if gas penetrates water.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sylvia Rose said:

Thanks, I hate it.

If he's stuck there, I doubt he'll respawn. Mine has been there for days.

Maybe try a gas arrow right above it? Don't know if gas penetrates water.

The shovel took too long so I gave up and later tried a spear :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...