Clay Foundation Should Stop Grass

I didn't see this topic when I did a search, but I could swear someone posted something similar.  If so, just fold my post into their thread and treat it as agreement.  If not, then I suggest giving us some option to keep grass from growing through clay foundations.  I built a nice base with multiple floors by clearing some of the grasslands around the strange machine.  Now grass is growing all through it, which is a bummer.  I can clear it out, and that's not such a big deal, but it's just plain jarring.

However, the graphics are much better today.  Looks a lot more polished.  I also notice a few improvements in the visual cues and information.  Nice job!

"Not for the sake of much time..."

1 minute ago, MedicineDan said:

I didn't see this topic when I did a search, but I could swear someone posted something similar.  If so, just fold my post into their thread and treat it as agreement.  If not, then I suggest giving us some option to keep grass from growing through clay foundations.  I built a nice base with multiple floors by clearing some of the grasslands around the strange machine.  Now grass is growing all through it, which is a bummer.  I can clear it out, and that's not such a big deal, but it's just plain jarring.

However, the graphics are much better today.  Looks a lot more polished.  I also notice a few improvements in the visual cues and information.  Nice job!

That's due to the update.  all the grass you cut down and built over has been gone until today.  the update changed the terrain in places and caused all grass and such to grow back.  I can't even walk through the door of my base, it's got a blade of grass in the center :)

Hopefully, after chopping it down again and removing the stems it will stay away like before.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget
  • Like 1

Xbox One X