EtherMagz

Stairs and corner floors flush

Posted (edited)

Anyway you guys can make the top of stairs and corner floors flushed so we dont get stuck when walking up the stairs and having to jump to clear the corner floor?

Edited by EtherMagz
  • Like 1

i found a work around for that until they fix it.  build a scaffolding and put your stairs on the front, a floor on the top, then your door on the opposite side of the stairs.  only time this would happen to me, getting stuck like that, is when i had the stairs right up to the door. 

I never remember to close my doors, so the last couple games i've started i didn't bother with them.  I wish we could get an archway to use as a door.  would be cool for making rooms in your base, or away to make your doors auto-shut behind you.

• Like 1

Yes for the auto close maybe use bug rubber or such to make it like its sprung or pulled closed by the rubber

• Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, McSquirl Nugget said:

I wish we could get an archway to use as a door.  would be cool for making rooms in your base, or away to make your doors auto-shut behind you.

I would Sell My Mint Mallet for Arches ... 

I ran into this issue tonight. I have stairs going up to a corner grass floor, and I get stuck at the top of the stairs and have to jump.