Game dosnt load builds

Hello, I started having a problem when I tried to load into my game earlier. Every time I try to load in I either get stuck in the black loading screen or if I do manage to get into the game, everything is gone. I mean everything I've ever built, my home, chests, sky highways. All of my progress is gone besides what I had in my inventory. This is obviously upsetting and done want to have to start over, if I do I probably just won't be coming back to the game even though I love it. I tried the uninstall and reinstall trick which didn't work and even cleared out some older saves. I saw someone with a similar problem and it was because they had built to many structures. I defiantly had done a lot of building in preparation for the update but I wouldntve thought my game would get destroyed. If anyone has a fix for me let me know. Thanks

7 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

Try loading an earlier save when this happens it means you're game has reset unfortunately.

Is there no work around for this? It seems like the progress has been reset kinda far. 

3 hours ago, Samby said:

Is there no work around for this? It seems like the progress has been reset kinda far. 

Not until a patch arrives.  Game is still in its first stage of early access so I'm sure it's being worked on heck it might even be fixed tomorrow when we get the major update.  You can try re installing your game that works for some people but it deletes your autosaves.