Equipping Armor and Inventory Stacking

Hi guys, I have a few comments/suggestions that I'm not sure have been posted before:

1. Equipped Armor should not take up inventory space - it should only take up the armor slots when equipped
  2. Food should be stackable inventory - I find it pointless to waste inventory slots on having more than 1 of the same piece of food
  3. Upgradable backpack maybe? - So you can increase inventory space, and maybe it slows you down a little

I also would like to share some bugs/glitches I have encountered:

1. Audio bug - when logging into the game the audio is sometimes scratchy and staticy - not just for a few minutes, but the whole entire time until you restart
  2. Building items sometimes disappear when I put them on the ground - they just go right through the ground and I am unable to pick them up after
  3. My friends armor disappeared after he died (I didn't take it I swear) - he went back to his backpack and his armor was not in it.

I am playing the game preview on my Xbox One console.  Those are just some of the things I would like to see and some bugs I have encountered, let me know if these are good suggestions or not.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dxxx26 said:

Equipped Armor should not take up inventory space - it should only take up the armor slots when equipped

supposed to be fixed in tomorrow's update according to the interview that was posted here in another thread.

23 hours ago, dxxx26 said:

Food should be stackable inventory - I find it pointless to waste inventory slots on having more than 1 of the same piece of food

disagree, they're big chunks,  i like the jerky that's dried and shrunken down some is stackable but the raw meat and cooked steaks no.

Xbox One X