Hello Friends! 

Just wanted to share a few things that I think would really improve the game!

- PLEASE PLEASE make it so that you can choose a number to craft when crafting anything (Ex: crafting woven fibers out of 50+ plant fibers takes an unnecessary amount of time)

- Grass plank/ weed stem pallets should be able to hold more grass planks

- Increase the spawn rate of clay, weeds, quartzite. 

- Allow the option to turn on/ off which markers just show up just on the map and which ones are always showing

- Allow the option to cook different parts of bigger bugs ( Ex: Spider chunks, ant body parts, Stinkbug feelers, etc) 

- Make it so that items that were already built can be moved around

- Boss fights???????????????

- Aphid/ weevil farms

- Tame Certain bugs and mount them? (shamelessly stolen from ark but how dope would it be to ride a spider or something) 

Ideas: 

- Ant pheromones: A throwable item that makes surrounding ants attack anything that it hits

- Cool insects that can be added: Praying mantis, Centi/ millipede,  ****roaches (can be riden), jumping spiders, butterflies (can be riden), Hercules beetle (level 3 armor), Termites... etc.

I know not everything is plausible but I figured these things would be really dope if done correctly! at the very least I just want to be able to craft multiple items at once! thanks for checking it out friends! 

• Thanks 1
On 8/24/2020 at 2:27 PM, Jesse Scruff said:

Allow the option to cook different parts of bigger bugs ( Ex: Spider chunks, ant body parts, Stinkbug feelers, etc) 

eww no,  why?  you want to cook the muscle parts, not the squishy no muscle nasty stuff.

- PLEASE PLEASE make it so that you can choose a number to craft when crafting anything (Ex: crafting woven fibers out of 50+ plant fibers takes an unnecessary amount of time)

- Grass plank/ weed stem pallets should be able to hold more grass planks

- Increase the spawn rate of clay, weeds, quartzite. 

yes yes and yes.

Make it so that items that were already built can be moved around

Yes within reason.  Any utility or Food Prep item should be able to be moved when empty/not in use.  Moving your base around, no way.

Boss fights???????????????

already is one.  i'm guessing the queen ant coming may be another.

Tame Certain bugs and mount them?

Ark: Grounded = heck no.  And luckily in the interview they said they weren't looking at taming and mounts anytime soon.  So hopefully that means never.

Ant pheromones: A throwable item that makes surrounding ants attack anything that it hits

That is a cool idea. 

• Thanks 1

Xbox One X