Who else is building monuments in their game?

okay so I know I can't be the only one to be building great monuments in their game.  Something that is not a base but can be seen from most anywhere in game.  Please share here so I can see what great things are being built.

Mine I built took me almost 3 full days. Mind you it's all in single player mode so I had to chop and carry all the grass myself.  

Also shout out to the game designers!!! No game has ever hooked me so fast for such a long time. I've reached my record game play time with 36 hours with this game thanks to no life due to Covid and a lot of Red bull  (would have kept playing for God's know how long but I was having in game issues so I saved and quit and when I tried to restart it wouldn't load my game back up and had to start all over again. That's when I decided to forget the base I was building and build my great monument.

Side note.... it's with this new save that I've learned that I just should have been more patient and waited longer then 5 minutes for the game to load.(lol, what can i say i was tierd and brain dead)This new save takes at least 15 minutes to load up and won't load up the auto saves only the log out or my saves. Otherwise it freezes up in loading.

Title (3).jpg

Title (7).jpg

Title (4).jpg

Title (12).jpg

Edited by WingmanOfLife
Uploading better pictures
  • Haha 1

I started building a tower like the Eiffel Tower but scared that it would slow my server down.  I seen castles and fortresses but not a monument like yours 😛  Looks good, keep it up!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tecknotot said:

I started building a tower like the Eiffel Tower but scared that it would slow my server down.  I seen castles and fortresses but not a monument like yours 😛  Looks good, keep it up!

All I've noticed is that it just adds to your load times.  It hasn't slowed my game down any more then a fresh load.

But i also try and pick up everything off the ground(plant fibers, dry grass, building materials and tufts) to not have to many item's the game is trying to load in on my map

I would do it if I was you. And you should do so, please post pictures so I can see your progress.  Curious to see where you're planning on putting a too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tecknotot said:

If the object highlight would stay on longer so I know if I missed a acid gland or ant part 😄

Lol.  Im right there with you.  Im sure I have them all over as well. 

Are you finding different kinds of arrows all over the yard on your save? I know there not mine and I haven't had other people play on my save but I must have found like 50 of them so far scattered everywhere across the yard

22 minutes ago, WingmanOfLife said:

Lol.  Im right there with you.  Im sure I have them all over as well. 

Are you finding different kinds of arrows all over the yard on your save? I know there not mine and I haven't had other people play on my save but I must have found like 50 of them so far scattered everywhere across the yard

no  but consider that a blessing! 😛

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, elias bird said:

Im building a tower like the eiffel tower and just today I reached about half way done and 1\3rd the way as high as the tree!

Wow!!!! That's crazy.  I just built a spiral stair case in creative mode that finally reached the top of the tree and that took me like 2 and half hours. 

I'd love to see a picture of where you're at now? 

boy oh boy they did not make it easy to make it on top of the hedge to start my new monument. 9 hours just to make it to the top to find out there really is no where to structurely start a build. Had to get crafty.. fyi if anyone tries dont take important stuff up there.  You can fall through and get stuck inside the hedge lol. Progress pictures to come later tonight 317988459_Title(4).jpg.0729a3dc96d6896e5036f462bd48adc9.jpg1995809910_Title(3).jpg.a96167146a014008f380e6f6e2922b73.jpg317988459_Title(4).jpg.0729a3dc96d6896e5036f462bd48adc9.jpgUpdated pictures of my great Monument and house just right of the rose bush on the last 2 logs

21 hours ago, WingmanOfLife said:

boy oh boy they did not make it easy to make it on top of the hedge to start my new monument. 9 hours just to make it to the top to find out there really is no where to structurely start a build. Had to get crafty.. fyi if anyone tries dont take important stuff up there.  You can fall through and get stuck inside the hedge lol. Progress pictures to come later tonight 317988459_Title(4).jpg.0729a3dc96d6896e5036f462bd48adc9.jpg1995809910_Title(3).jpg.a96167146a014008f380e6f6e2922b73.jpg317988459_Title(4).jpg.0729a3dc96d6896e5036f462bd48adc9.jpgUpdated pictures of my great Monument and house just right of the rose bush on the last 2 logs

Broken links 😢 

Xbox One X