Past few days I have been trying to complete my Infected Weevil Mission and I have only been able to hit 1 out of lots and lots of Infected Weevils.

Prior to the 0.1.2 patch I was able to hit them just fine, now I swing away and miss 99.9% of the time with any weapon.

I am able to hit everything else with the first or second swing: Mites, Infected Mites, Weevils, ect....

I am wondering if the Infected Weevil Hit Box had been changed in one of the latest patches?

Not sure if we are allowed to share YT clips of this issue?

Edited by MagicFlyinPotato

8 hours ago, MagicFlyinPotato said:

Past few days I have been trying to complete my Infected Weevil Mission and I have only been able to hit 1 out of lots and lots of Infected Weevils.

Prior to the 0.1.2 patch I was able to hit them just fine, now I swing away and miss 99.9% of the time with any weapon.

I am able to hit everything else with the first or second swing: Mites, Infected Mites, Weevils, ect....

I am wondering if the Infected Weevil Hit Box had been changed in one of the latest patches?

Not sure if we are allowed to share YT clips of this issue?

yes you can link YT clips but I got this done by using insect bow and got credit for all of the kills.

Hello MagicFlyinPotato!

As tecknotot mentioned, you can totally share YT videos that help out investigate these issue in the community. Please feel free to send that to support@obsidian.net, but for now Ill get in a ticket that this is occurring for you so we can look into in the meantime!

• Thanks 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...