Apocalyptic Scenarios (Lawnmower, Squrrels, Garden Snakes, etc)

This might be a bit over the top but I think it would be cool if we had some sort of apocalyptic events. Example: Lawnmower being used in the backyard and it's about to destroy your base the only way to avoid destruction is by incapacitating this by throwing pebbles into the motor or something like that. You're at the oak tree farming acorns for food and materials but little did you know its actually squirrel feeding time! these squirrels see you taking there acorns and attack on sight!   A bird sees you taking his grub supper and gets ticked off! now you have to fight for your life or run from this aerial beast! you get where I'm going with this, I'm also aware it would take a LOT of space in designing but this is just a suggestion.

Edited by dvsnathan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

This might be a bit over the top but I think it would be cool if we had some sort of apocalyptic events. Example: Lawnmower being used in the backyard and it's about to destroy your base the only way to avoid destruction is by incapacitating this by throwing pebbles into the motor or something like that. You're at the oak tree farming acorns for food and materials but little did you know its actually squirrel feeding time! these squirrels see you taking there acorns and attack on sight!   A bird sees you taking his grub supper and gets ticked off! now you have to fight for your life or run from this aerial beast! you get where I'm going with this, I'm also aware it would take a LOT of space in designing but this is just a suggestion.

In the interview with Adam Brennecke, this was brought up so it might be a possibility in the future.  I think someone brought up a dungeon like exploring the lawnmower or what would happen when the sprinkler turns on?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tecknotot said:

In the interview with Adam Brennecke, this was brought up so it might be a possibility in the future.  I think someone brought up a dungeon like exploring the lawnmower or what would happen when the sprinkler turns on?

Nice! can't wait to see what they plan with that although I'm sure it'll be way down the road.

2 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

Nice! can't wait to see what they plan with that although I'm sure it'll be way down the road.

Just remember, the game has not even reached version 1.0 yet. ;) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WingmanOfLife said:

me and my friends were talking about this as well.  I think pet's that are let into the back yard would be a good and fairly easy one to add as a threat that you must escape from. 🐕🐈🐢🐁 or rat's and so on.

Yup I was thinking this as well like an event where a dog is digging in the backyard and having to defend that spot if you don't want that area destroyed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1