Faster Transportation Mounts/skateboards/Anything

As the title says would just like to bring the idea of faster transportation but I am sure this is already being worked on.  I don't mind if it's a mount, a skateboard, a wagon pulled by an ant or whatever just would like something for faster transportation.  It would be nice to if we did get something like mounts that we could also get an option for them to travel to designated markers for us.

in the interview thread posted here the lead boss guy said they weren't looking at mounts yet,  might be a long time (hopefully never) before they're put in game.

Yes we need some sort of transportation,  not a car or vehicle like someone else posted 😛  i have an idea i'll post.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

16 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

As the title says would just like to bring the idea of faster transportation but I am sure this is already being worked on.  I don't mind if it's a mount, a skateboard, a wagon pulled by an ant or whatever just would like something for faster transportation.  It would be nice to if we did get something like mounts that we could also get an option for them to travel to designated markers for us.

well, you can stand on a ladybug for an interesting ride. 😄

1 hour ago, dvsnathan said:

Tbh I think this was the first thing I did in the game great way to pass time in game while being afk and safe!

I forgot either I got pushed off the ladybug by a grass or it was attacked by a spider because I was on its back. 😄

7 hours ago, tecknotot said:

I forgot either I got pushed off the ladybug by a grass or it was attacked by a spider because I was on its back. 😄

I got attacked by a spider to but it hit the lady bug instead. I was on its back the entire time while it was fighting was kinda sweet tbh

• Haha 1