Creatures respawn

18 hours ago, Smashers said:

There is a bug that makes ladybugs not spawn, and bombardiers have less spawn rate than other creatures.

I always see a ladybug in the NW corner where you see the wall on the left and water on right while Im jumping on the stone.  Also, bombardier beetles for me, are ALWAYS on the left corner if youre looking at the acorn tree from the water but theyre accompanied by several orb weavers.

5 hours ago, tecknotot said:

I always see a ladybug in the NW corner where you see the wall on the left and water on right while Im jumping on the stone.  Also, bombardier beetles for me, are ALWAYS on the left corner if youre looking at the acorn tree from the water but theyre accompanied by several orb weavers.

I don't know why, but basically i'm not finding a single ladybug, i don't know if they're stuck inside rocks/underground or if they're not spawning. But the fact is that i can't finish the ladybug set cause there's none of them in the garden.

3 hours ago, Smashers said:

I don't know why, but basically i'm not finding a single ladybug, i don't know if they're stuck inside rocks/underground or if they're not spawning. But the fact is that i can't finish the ladybug set cause there's none of them in the garden.

add me as a friend on Xbox app and I'll show you