Storage Basket Carryable

There is already a carry mechanic for grass and weeds. The idea is that the storage basket has straps. You would be able to fill it up and then carry it. While carrying, you would have the same restrictions like when carrying grass or weeds (can't attack). This would really help for doing a bulk collection of resources.

Any thoughts. Very sorry if this has already been said. Im new here and LOVE this game. Very excited to see and experience where it goes. So much potential here.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rohan said:

It would also help if your are moving base and don't have to lug every item to the new location 

that's where the sled or pull cart i've mentioned would be handy.  carry your chests for the smaller items or stack planks and stems on it also, not at the same time though,  chests/baskets or planks or stems.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

I'd like the ability to move any item (chairs, mannequins, chests, etc.) without having to destroy it & rebuild. Not sure about moving full chests though. Easy fix would be to raise the cap on items in our backpack from 10 to say, 50 or 99. To balance this we could run slower or not at all when our backpack is over a certain % full. 🤔

A cart would be interesting but you would have to stick to open areas or the paths. My character already gets stuck running through foliage without having to pull/push a cart. Leaf boats would also be interesting, Whether it be for transporting items or just sailing around the pond.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Tartansnake said:

I'd like the ability to move any item (chairs, mannequins, chests, etc.) without having to destroy it & rebuild. Not sure about moving full chests though. Easy fix would be to raise the cap on items in our backpack from 10 to say, 50 or 99. To balance this we could run slower or not at all when our backpack is over a certain % full. 🤔

A cart would be interesting but you would have to stick to open areas or the paths. My character already gets stuck running through foliage without having to pull/push a cart. Leaf boats would also be interesting, Whether it be for transporting items or just sailing around the pond.

I really hope they have something in mind for some sort of boat to traverse across the pond faster