Invisible Bombardier near giant flat rock

I play this game on XBox One, and I have encountered an issue involving a bombardier beetle near the big flat rock near the northwest corner of the map (or, at least as far northwest as I've been so far). I was looking around for a way to get onto the rock, because i heard it's a good place for a base, when i got the "Threat Detected" notification. I saw nothing nearby, until the poison started spraying at me out of nowhere. I dodged several hits, but still didn't see the bug, so i was eventually killed.

Are there supposed to be invisible Bombardiers, or is this glitch gonna be fixed soon?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Balkoth the Lich said:

I play this game on XBox One, and I have encountered an issue involving a bombardier beetle near the big flat rock near the northwest corner of the map (or, at least as far northwest as I've been so far). I was looking around for a way to get onto the rock, because i heard it's a good place for a base, when i got the "Threat Detected" notification. I saw nothing nearby, until the poison started spraying at me out of nowhere. I dodged several hits, but still didn't see the bug, so i was eventually killed.

Are there supposed to be invisible Bombardiers, or is this glitch gonna be fixed soon?

Until they fix the rock bug, I would suggest using gas arrows. :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

If you're very patient, sometimes you can lure them out of the rocks when they attack and they will be pushed out the rock. Could take a few tries though I've managed to do it a couple times.

Keyword. If you're patient 😂

• Like 1

• 2 years later...