6min load on PC 25+ min load on Xbox

As the title says my pc literally loads 4x faster than my Xbox which shouldn't really be surprising considering the difference in hardware.  If the Xbox could get some sort of patch of update to optimize load times I would greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure many other console users would to!

51 minutes ago, dvsnathan said:

As the title says my pc literally loads 4x faster than my Xbox which shouldn't really be surprising considering the difference in hardware.  If the Xbox could get some sort of patch of update to optimize load times I would greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure many other console users would to!

I'll bet you the game is not optimized yet for Xbox since its still in early access.  I bet you through this process you'll start noticing load time changes as well as many other aspects of the game.  I know when I beta test things in the past, the software is not optimized yet until further down the road or if it is, its optimized enough that the software can run.

• Thanks 1

Pity, maybe if they added more space I'm assuming it would run a lot better on the Xbox.  The game is 5gb I think if we could get a little extra space then the consoles wont drop in frames as bad and this could possibly process quicker load times. 

• Like 1

Don't have one unfortunately. Thought about it but I don't see the point now since the new xbox is going to launch in 3ish months. My bet is that will be able to handle this game without much problems the FPS alone is doubled on this new Xbox so that alone should help greatly.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dvsnathan said:

Don't have one unfortunately. Thought about it but I don't see the point now since the new xbox is going to launch in 3ish months. My bet is that will be able to handle this game without much problems the FPS alone is doubled on this new Xbox so that alone should help greatly.

Yeah the new Xbox X I believe has a M.2/SSD drive which is WAY faster.

• Thanks 1