Grass Plank Issue (Bugged File)

Hey guy's so having a problem in grounded. My grass planks are falling through the ground when I set it down. It don't do it with the weed steams but only the grass planks. This is seems to be an isolated area that this is happening. Check the video to see what I mean. I keep finding glitches and bugs that forces me to restart a game. This getting tiring. I love the game but I don't want to keep starting over just to play. This like the 3 time I had to start a new game. 

https://youtu.be/UBGpHbQjl1o?t=10164

• Gasp! 1

Believe me this sucks I know I am dealing with this every time I load.  Have you tried solely using auto saves? I notice all my auto saves work fine its just for some reason my manual saves that get bugged and will either reset my game apart from my inventory, give an infinite loading screen, or crash enitrely, the autosaves avoid this for me give it a shot.

I loaded auto save even data that was like several minutes ago and I'm still having this trouble. Like I said I think this is an isolated issue cause it don't do it anywhere else except on top of that hill area. I try on new game and see if it does it again but this getting really annoying with the constant game restarts.. 

I'm confused is your game not working now? For the grass planks going through the map there is nothing that I know of to fix that so that will most likely be fixed in a future patch.  If your having trouble load a save and you already tried auto saves re-installing could fix this.

15 hours ago, Cdiaz said:

Hello all! We do have this issue logged and have it in investigation for a fix. This video helps a lot so Ill get it added to our database!

Your welcome. Hopefully a solution can be found. I keep finding bugs in the game that's forcing me to restart the game with new game.. I can't advance cause of some issue. Thank you also. This is for the PC. I'm not sure if the same goes with the xbox one.