Just got the quest from Burg-l to kill 4 infected weevils.  

Problem is I can't.  I can't even hit them, they register no damage.  I've used the pebble ax, hammer, ant club, pebble spear, now and arrows, none work.

They run to me and explode but I can't hit them.  Pretty sure I was able to do this a week or so ago when I first explored the poison gas area.

Am I doing something wrong?

Xbox One X

Yea something aint right. I can't seem to hit them with the mint mallet anymore but the spider fang and insect axe still work. Those are the only weapons/tools I have on hand at the moment, haven't tested the ones you mentioned.

Edited by Narikai

20 hours ago, Narikai said:

Yea something aint right. I can't seem to hit them with the mint mallet anymore but the spider fang and insect axe still work. Those are the only weapons/tools I have on hand at the moment, haven't tested the ones you mentioned.

Didn't think to use the axe.  Last night after getting fed up with this mission I found the larvae dagger in the rock while hunting for slings to kill for Burg-l.  if i didn't drop this weevil mission i'll try that dagger when i play tonight.

Xbox One X

Hi all,

We do have this issue logged and are currently investigating the issue. Thanks for reporting that it operates this way with them still trying to do something, Ill add your info to our database.

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...