deleting blue prints i added after building structures

Since the newest patch when i delete any kind of blue print at all that is attached to already built structures, it is destroying everything it touches. Its also not what is the base structure, its been doing it for any and all blue prints, even when the blue print is added after building previous structure. 

Just now, dvsnathan said:

This happened to me once it was really weird I just logged in to see half my base gone like some giant just stepped on it.  Lots of backup saves though helped me from having to go too far back.

Yeah i go back saves, but i have just built an enormous gladiator arena addition to my base and im about 6-7 hours into it with ALOT of materials in use, and i cant delete blue prints that i pre-laid because it will destroy everything i placed already. im just donnt have to leave some stuff in blue prints till they fix it.  

23 minutes ago, dvsnathan said:

I think maybe this is something to do with a bugged save. Have you tried loading an auto save? I noticed for a fact that my manual saves are super buggy but for some odd reason my auto saves load fine and don't bug my game.

yeah i went back a few auto saves just to get some of my build back after this started happening. Another thing that it may be is the sheer mass of what im building. 

When this happens do you get your resources back or are the structures completely gone like they vanished?  I do notice for example if i use blueprints on a stack of clay foundations and if i only fill the top one and delete the bottom ones it will fall due to no support as it would technically just be a floating piece.  Maybe you need to fill in the bottom parts of your blue prints?