All structures are gone.

All our structures are gone.  We had several bases around the map.  Quite large bases now they’re all gone in my latest save.  I can go back several hours and it will load up ok but when I save it again and reload everything is gone.  It’s like the base was dissembled. 

Is it just the bases that are gone or has the whole game reset as well apart from your inventory? One solution although inconvenient seems to work, make LOTS of backup manual saves and i emphasize lots 2-3 won't cut it do at least 5+.  The autosaves also seem to work for me I don't think I've had an issue loading an autosave that reset my bases and game so make sure you have full 5 autosave slots along with short times.  Lastly, if your on pc or have access to one you can use it to look at your saves of the game and it will show a screenshot preview of the save, in my case I notice sometimes these saves will have a white screen as the screenshot preview and this always leads to my game being reset 100%.  If you see the other saves with a legitimate screenshot preview of your last save then theres at least a much better chance that it saved your progress.

I had the same exact issue on console. When I would load up my save all the inventory that I was carrying was still there, but everything else had been hard reset. No base, no markers, and all the quests I had done had been reset. Then as I try to reload older saves I just get stuck on an infinite loading screen. Please make sure you take a moment to e-mail Obsidian and tell them about it. The more people that report this bug the sooner we can hopefully get a fix! (support@obsidian.net)

• Like 1

This has been happening to me very frequently i even make 5-10 backup saves and not even that does the job however I do notice my autosaves tend to work.  As long as it is an autosave before that manual save I'm almost certain it will load with all your stuff still there.

11 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

This has been happening to me very frequently i even make 5-10 backup saves and not even that does the job however I do notice my autosaves tend to work.  As long as it is an autosave before that manual save I'm almost certain it will load with all your stuff still there.

Luckily this has not happened to me. YET! :)

Same thing happening here onm xbox.. Loosing up to an hour of game play and it's taking me up to 45 minutes to launch the game as i have to find wich save works. The sames that lock up, cause the xbox to lock up as well. I can't lunch other apps and have bto do a reset to get it working. 

• Like 1