Make it so if you can carry more grass and weed stems that you would carry them in both hands not just one so that way it is more effecient but harder to see so it is not OP

I just think it would be a good feature to add because if you have a base not close to grass or weeds you have to make a blue million trips to build a base but if you made it so you could carry more grass and weed stems you could make bases faster and bigger, but make it so it requires a special new armor, or just add a wagon and tame ants to pull it???

• Like 1

slow down, breathe, use some punctuation 😛 

I vote no to this.  you get extra hauling slots with the ant armor, 1 etra for each armor piece.  i'd hate to see a lazy mode like this added to the game.

I'd rather see a sled you can drag or even a cart you could build to help carry extra items for forage runs.  the sled should slow you down a lot and use stamina twice as fast and use both hands, so no torch or other off hand item.  Equipped hand held items should go into the sled when you use it, if sled is full then into the backpack, if backpack is also full they should be dropped.  Tier 2 for the sled could be a cart, with half the stamina used the sled does.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

• 2 months later...

I understand the desire for greater carry capacity, but there is something to be said for the satisfaction for creating and completing epic builds with the current constraints. If you ever think you have to work too hard to create your vision, try to remember greatness is only created with diligence combined with indomitable spirit. A fantastic example of steadfast determination towards creating an epic vision, is a Youtuber named Broadbent. Please send him some love upon completing an awe inspiring Pyramid within Grounded. Here is a link if you choose to see how epic his build is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-csPL77DcA