Jump to content

Recommended Posts

We need more mints to respawn.  I understand enough for 4 players but we have had issues with backpacks getting glitched.  Also I play with more than 4 friends.  So more players in game would be good.  Other players join when other friends are off line and no mint hammer for them because only enough for 4 players.  It’s a pain to have to take out your hammer and leave it for someone else when your not playing.  
 

Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't think mint should respawn.  you get what's in the container,  how would more "grow"?  all the other resources we collect are renewable and respawn, grass grows, weeds grow (that needs to be fixed though), pebbles break down and provide pebblets, etc. etc.  Makes no sense to have a man made product respawn.  it should stay as a limited rare resource.

 

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I also had a problem where one of my mint axes disappeared when I tried to replace it on the wall with an ant axe. I looked in my inventory and it’s gone for good so my 4th person won’t get to have one, kinda upset about that. I agree that it would be weird if they respawn. But what if there is a mint plant and something else  like chalk or something where you can make mint. I think that would be a better idea. I get what they are trying to do with limited resources but it is super easy to accidentally lose something in this game weather it being a glitch or lost bags you can’t get back to because of bugs and you don’t have good armor or weapons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Imganjasmokeyou said:

Yeah I also had a problem where one of my mint axes disappeared when I tried to replace it on the wall with an ant axe. I looked in my inventory and it’s gone for good so my 4th person won’t get to have one, kinda upset about that. I agree that it would be weird if they respawn. But what if there is a mint plant and something else  like chalk or something where you can make mint. I think that would be a better idea. I get what they are trying to do with limited resources but it is super easy to accidentally lose something in this game weather it being a glitch or lost bags you can’t get back to because of bugs and you don’t have good armor or weapons.

Did you try to recycle the weapon mount?  There is an invisible bug on the armor dummy and mounts and some say recycling them dropped what they put up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tecknotot said:

Did you try to recycle the weapon mount?  There is an invisible bug on the armor dummy and mounts and some say recycling them dropped what they put up.

Yeah that actually worked thanks for that tip but now lol But now my friend lagged out of the game and his inventory disappeared and now it’s definitely gone for good :(

  • Gasp! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Imganjasmokeyou said:

Yeah that actually worked thanks for that tip but now lol But now my friend lagged out of the game and his inventory disappeared and now it’s definitely gone for good :(

Trying loading a previous game?

Link to post
Share on other sites

If your just worried about losing the mint hammer since it is currently the best weapon just hold on another week.  Next major update is on the 27th and if the leaks are accurate we will be getting a tier 4 2h sword as well as other weapons to.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2020 at 2:21 PM, McSquirl Nugget said:

i don't think mint should respawn.  you get what's in the container,  how would more "grow"?  all the other resources we collect are renewable and respawn, grass grows, weeds grow (that needs to be fixed though), pebbles break down and provide pebblets, etc. etc.  Makes no sense to have a man made product respawn.  it should stay as a limited rare resource.

 

I don't agree with this because then why should the Hot Dogs and Apple cores respawn? I don't think the mints should spawn as regular as the other resources but I do think it should spawn at least every 2 weeks in game same with apple cores and hot dogs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

I don't agree with this because then why should the Hot Dogs and Apple cores respawn? I don't think the mints should spawn as regular as the other resources but I do think it should spawn at least every 2 weeks in game same with apple cores and hot dogs.

hotdogs and apples aren't end game items.  Mint is. The Mint Mallet is the only Tier 3 item in the game. It's also the only man made resource in the game, it doesn't grow like i said above, it should be rare. At least for now anyway until we get more tier 3 or even tier 4 items.  Maybe we could then unlock a mint recipe from Burg-L, or find another mint container in a new area.

 

I wouldn't trust the leaks,  but if we got a 2h sword that would be awesome.

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's very inconvenient the game is still in a very early stage and should people lose those mints they will never have a chance to regain this hammer again.  Hotdogs and mints are practically the same logically speaking doesn't matter if ones used for consumption and the other crafting this is a survival game it's futile to create items with limited resource spawns.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my brother put one of our mallets up on a weapon mount with a larva blade and we lost the mint mallet but gained a duplicate glitch of larva blades. Now we can get a new one every time one breaks  lol.

Next,  we make another mallet and my brother ran off the map behind the shed checking out the chef haha😂🤣

His bag fell over 3,000,000 cm  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, quick question. If i join a multiplayer game, harvest mint from that game, then go back to my own game, will I lose the mint? Just curious since I have been down to only 2 mints since before the 0.1 patch and don't want to lose every piece. I saw some ppl saying there is a duplication glitch, but I haven't seen it in action with less than a full stack of mints.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 2:06 PM, Branden lehigh said:

Me and my brother put one of our mallets up on a weapon mount with a larva blade and we lost the mint mallet but gained a duplicate glitch of larva blades. Now we can get a new one every time one breaks  lol.

Next,  we make another mallet and my brother ran off the map behind the shed checking out the chef haha😂🤣

His bag fell over 3,000,000 cm  

I fell off the map in that same area....after a few in game days, my bag appeared at the area we originally start in.

Edited by JayBlaze
typo - bad = bag
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2020 at 9:00 AM, William Blair said:

We need more mints to respawn.  I understand enough for 4 players but we have had issues with backpacks getting glitched.  Also I play with more than 4 friends.  So more players in game would be good.  Other players join when other friends are off line and no mint hammer for them because only enough for 4 players.  It’s a pain to have to take out your hammer and leave it for someone else when your not playing.  
 

Thanks

Don’t the ants have some in the colonies sometimes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2020 at 2:21 PM, McSquirl Nugget said:

Makes no sense to have a man made product respawn.

 

Um, then what is the hot dog? Or the juice boxes?

 

On 9/7/2020 at 5:12 AM, xXCrazy_LeggzXx said:

Yeah, I was going to point this out. There is a mint that respawns in the ant hill. There's a room you can drop into or swim around to down there.

The one full of ants where a a BURG.L Chip and one of the Rotten Bee Armor pieces is?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2020 at 7:21 PM, McSquirl Nugget said:

i don't think mint should respawn.  you get what's in the container,  how would more "grow"?  all the other resources we collect are renewable and respawn, grass grows, weeds grow (that needs to be fixed though), pebbles break down and provide pebblets, etc. etc.  Makes no sense to have a man made product respawn.  it should stay as a limited rare resource.

 

I do agree that the mints shouldn't regrow as they can be a little over powered having too many mint clubs.

But this being said, I have had issues with mine where i've broken the mints but can't collect the pieces as i cannot get into the mint tub. So I feel that once the preview has ended and the game is out properly, may be refresh the mint pack once for those like myself who have had issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sylvia Rose said:

Um, then what is the hot dog? Or the juice boxes?

 

didn't think of that,  these are all garbage items tossed into the yard by the owners/neighbors,  i'd hate to live in this area 😛  

I just found the mint in the ant hill,  never saw it there before, guessing this new from the patch?  I'll have to go harvest it today and see if it respawns.  

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...