Difficulty Change

Hey there all!  Just wondering is anyone has been able to find a way to increase/decrease the difficulty once you have started a game.  I started on mild and would like to up the difficulty but I havent found a way so far.  I even tried to open the saved game files to see if I could edit a line of code where the difficulty is stated.  Let me know if anyone has any info.  Thanks!

-Kevin

Still looking for any advice on this.  I’ve looked through the .sav files for keywords in the code related to difficulty, but to no avail.  It’s not a setting I just change and it may be impossible, which will be sad since my house is pretty sweet with its giant staircase into the sky.  If I have to restart on a higher difficulty, then that’s what I’ll do.  

no way to do this on Xbox, and most games like to keep the options similar between platforms (less to support/troubleshoot).  would be nice to see this available though, i also started on mild and after 36 hours played had to start new to change to normal.   i was back up to the same point in 3 or 4 hours that it took me the initial 36 to get to.

Xbox One X

• 1 year later...