Blue screen Video TDR Failure

Hi,

My game crashes in about 30 minutes after launching the game, my screens go black and my pc make a bluescreen with VIDEO TDR FAILURE.

When I restart my pc and launch the game, it crashes faster in like 5 minutes.

My config :

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Graphic card : Radeon Gigabyte 5600 XT Windforce

RAM : 16Go

By th way, the game is installed in a SSD.

Thanks for the help, goodbye.

TDR is the Timeout, Detection, and Recovery component in Windows. What happens is the Graphics Display driver for the installed graphics card stops responding. The most common reason for this issue is that the graphics device is being overloaded or used beyond its capabilities.
This happens most often when playing graphic intensive games, but can happen with any process that uses a large amount of graphic resources, such as when editing or creating videos.

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the driver as that fixes most graphic card issues.

Edited by Decent60

That's a good graphics card/setup in general I would think that it could easily process this game without any issues.  Have you checked to see if all your drivers are up to date? I would assume there might be a graphics card update that you have not yet installed.

On 8/16/2020 at 5:45 AM, Vvar said:

Hi,

My game crashes in about 30 minutes after launching the game, my screens go black and my pc make a bluescreen with VIDEO TDR FAILURE.

When I restart my pc and launch the game, it crashes faster in like 5 minutes.

My config :

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Graphic card : Radeon Gigabyte 5600 XT Windforce

RAM : 16Go

By th way, the game is installed in a SSD.

Thanks for the help, goodbye.

I know there is a known issue with people playing on Radeon GPU.  Until they fix that I would suggest you verify your files?  Maybe the install is corrupt and also make sure you have the latest GPU driver.  Good luck!

Hey all,

Yeah AMD cards have been an issue, and the suggestion provided above have been noted as fixes for some other players. Let us know if this works, or feel free to get a ticket in @ support.obsidian.net. I will get your rig info logged now!

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...