Lets See Your Base

Wanted to make a post where everyone is free and welcome to post there amazing base designs.  I personally built a castle using clay which gave it a medieval feeling as it kind of resembles stone.  I will eventually be posting screenshots of my full base and I will eventually upload an updated vid.  If you would like to see my castle base on video you can visit it here 

I apologize for the low FPS this was done on my xbox.  I just recently added an arena as well so I will be updating this soon if my saves EVER manage to load. 

Apart from this I am very curious to see what everyone else has built, seen a lot of amazing designs from other streamers and content creators so if your proud of your base let's see it and hopefully we can exchange ideas on improving our bases.

Ok so I recently managed to load the game after an ordeal trial of countless hours but were ready to get back into our bob the builder phase! I recently completed a good part of the Arena and  added the Palisade gate for more castle authenticity, I also replaced the torches with mold light sconces.  I will be uploading the updated version probably later today or tomorrow. If anyone has some treehouse designs please share it below I've yet to make one but I am thinking of building something like a skybase as well.

Ok so unfortunately I had planned on uploading a slideshow of screenshots but I was unaware of the 1mb size limit.  I was trying to refrain from posting a video because I feel it is too self-promotional but it seems thats the only choice unless i resize 60+ screenshots 😕.  Here's a preview of 2 screenshots I resized

666e524b-97d3-4901-b046-176e7563b49d_2_50.png

On 8/17/2020 at 8:26 PM, dvsnathan said:

Ok so unfortunately I had planned on uploading a slideshow of screenshots but I was unaware of the 1mb size limit.  I was trying to refrain from posting a video because I feel it is too self-promotional but it seems thats the only choice unless i resize 60+ screenshots 😕.  Here's a preview of 2 screenshots I resized

666e524b-97d3-4901-b046-176e7563b49d_2_50.png

Im going to laugh if the devs add something that affects your base because I think that area is still under construction 😛😄   I recall in the dev interview they were adding more to the picnic table area.

Edited by tecknotot
  • Haha 1

lmfao that would really suck to just watch all my hard work crumble before my eyes.  I'm actually a good distance from the picnic table maybe a good 200-300 cm it's just the angle makes it look like my base is right on it.  I also made sure that I didn't build in the under construction zone just out of fear for what you mentioned.

• Hmmm 1

I'm cautious building anywhere that's not within the completed map. There's a large area around this before you hit the under construction tape and I'm prepared to lose anything I build here. For example; around the pond, berry bush & toxic area a not completed but not behind the construction tape. Looking at recent dev screenshots I can see something new by the pond that's going to be on top of a friends base, so I guess these area are all risky to build in.  

For now I'm just going to chill at my hunting lodge on the large flat rock 😎

Edited by Tartansnake
Adding link
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

Lmao. I added a floor so it looks alright now but I was in for a shock when I logged into the new patch.

ah.png

Damn!!! That doesn't look like a fix either.  This is why I buolt on the logs and after seeing other ground basses end up like yours I won't be building any on the ground that I don't care to lose in the future.