*Possible Spoiler* Idea from nature...

Not sure if this is where to post an idea about the thing lurking in the hedge, but here goes!

I have an idea that I think could make the Hedge Broodmother more accurate and way more terrifying at the same time.  I went up against her solo and only took 5% health worth of damage, overall if she is supposed to be a boss I think she needs to be more difficult.  So wolf spiders can get big, I think that she should be made a little bigger to start with as a spider that is older than the others, with more health to go along with that size.  Now for the main idea, wolf spider mothers also carry their young on their backs, and it is a scary image if you dare to look it up.  I realize that having 1000 baby spiders in such a small area is probably not possible due to frame rates and whatnot, but I think it should be possible to have maybe 10 or so crawling on her back?  They could possibly jump off (or spawn off her) and attack the player/players from different angles making it harder to simply focus on her during combat.  I am not sure if this idea has already been considered and dismissed, but I think (granted I am not a game developer so I have no idea what is really possible here) that this idea is definitely worth some looking into.

I am in love with the game so far, and can't wait to see what new things are added to the backyard, I will be exploring all of it.  Thank you!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1