Connectivity Issues and Rubber Banding

Hi,

We are able to host multiplayer sessions with friends being able to join but constantly experience extremely high ping and rubber banding issues.

There is a perceptible delay of up to a second when you are not the host of the session (Hosts gameplay is smooth and lag free) - Tried hosting the same save on 4 different connections with the exact same results.
Massive rubber banding issues when trying to complete simple tasks such as cutting down grass, Walking through a base, Hits not registering on enemies and so on.

Is there no way to create a locally hosted server where these issues can be mitigated? 

I feel that this is a fantastic game and truly unique in the genre but the constant high ping and connection issues make the experience horrible for anyone who is not the host.

Unfortunately not, no way to host a local server atm.  This needs to be addressed ASAP as well I pay for 1 gb of download speed yet I experience all these same issues whenever I am not hosting a server.  Solution play solos I guess until a future patch arrives to stabilize these janky servers.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the tip but I dont believe this is a client side issue but instead server side.

This issue is present on 4 unique setups including different PCs, different Routers and different ISPs
If the issue were isolated to my PC alone I could understand but not matter which of my friends host the issue is still present. Even in scenarios where I have not joined their session. This rules out the possibility of ports being blocked on my end or BGP routing issues.

This is a problem with the Grounded servers.

yeah i have the steam version. I play with a friend who has the Xbox One S as the Host. When I join and start sprinting my character rubber bands pretty hard. I have to spam E  walking in circles to interact and pick up items. Sometimes I find if take off the armour i have stops me from rubber banding. Not every time though.  Sometimes things will disappear on my screen but not host screen such as base items. Often when we are exploring I cant see the host because he his at a different part on my screen, but on the host screen we are right next to each other. I get high ping pretty often. When I place structures for blueprints, the host lags and looses frames.

• Thanks 1