Dual wielding Daggers

I would like to say that I've been playing the game for just over 10 hours now and i love playing it too.

With that being said, i do have an idea that may help change the combat system in the game for the better, the idea to dual wield swords/daggers and have your 'weak hand' be swapped out with 'off-hand' so you can hold more than just a torch. 

It would be very cool, and useful to be able to use both of the Spider and Larva daggers in both hands, maybe a spear in one or the other..

Something to spruce up the fighting and have a chance at some good kills. Maybe a friend has the dual daggers and you have the maul for tanking the boss and blocking hits? why not!

or

you switch between the two daggers on your hotbar and the maul so you can tank / dps the enemy yourself? There's my idea explained. 

I'm open to any and all opinions / feedback on the matter, i think it would go a long way to making the game a bit more fun, and have you stand a fighting chance against some of these bugs. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Narikai said:

I'd like the ability to dual wield 1h weapons simply due to their durability being equivalent to a wet roll of toilet paper...

Yeah literally lmao. Just got started playing with them and they were already done almost.. and they’re so damn expensive to repair too. At least if they were dual wielding they’d have an offset durability to them too.