Few ideas i've had while playing these last few weeks.

• Rope -made from combining woven fibers for longer and stronger items
    • Rope ladder
      • Tier 1 - rope and twigs
      • Tier 2 - rope and grass planks
      • Tier 3 - rope and weed stems
        • Each tier degrades with use, tier 3 lasting longest.
    • grappling hook - can be used to climb, or pull down weeks or grass for spring trap below
      • Tier 1 - rope and pebblet
      • Tier 2 - rope, pebblet, and bug parts
    • net -
      • Hangable to store food stuff off the ground away from ants
      • Throwable to catch aphids and such
      • net spring trap for aphids and such
    • Hammock - another option to use for sleeping and setting spawn points
      • made with twigs, rope, and woven fibers
  • backpack - some of these have been mentioned in other threads, so hopefully 🤞
    • create larger backpacks,  they should have bonus (more storage space etc.) and penalty effects (slower movement)
    • remove equipped items from backpack inventory, if they're worn or held they shouldn't be in the backpack using slots
    • backpack could have tool loops, like a tech pack, to keep up to 4 tools out of the backpack inventory
  • sled - not for sliding down slopes
    • Tier 1 - weed stems and grass planks lashed together to make a pack mule sled with 20 inventory slots
    • Tier 2 - add side boards and dry grass wheels to make a small cart with 40 inventory slots
      • wheels degrade with use
  • Smoker - another option to preserve meat along with the jerky rack
  • Tier 2 spear (unless there is one i haven't found yet)
  • Shield
    • Tier 1 - clover leaf
    • Tier 2 - acorn shell
    • Tier 3 - stink bug (since the ones in game are also called shield bugs :) )

And finally, since those dang wolf spiders slaughter me repeatedly - Antivenin as a smoothie recipe - 1 mistimed block and i'm dead, even though the physical damage I take is basically none, their venom always kills me.

Xbox One X

15 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

Few ideas i've had while playing these last few weeks.

• Rope -made from combining woven fibers for longer and stronger items
    • Rope ladder
      • Tier 1 - rope and twigs
      • Tier 2 - rope and grass planks
      • Tier 3 - rope and weed stems
        • Each tier degrades with use, tier 3 lasting longest.
    • grappling hook - can be used to climb, or pull down weeks or grass for spring trap below
      • Tier 1 - rope and pebblet
      • Tier 2 - rope, pebblet, and bug parts
    • net -
      • Hangable to store food stuff off the ground away from ants
      • Throwable to catch aphids and such
      • net spring trap for aphids and such
    • Hammock - another option to use for sleeping and setting spawn points
      • made with twigs, rope, and woven fibers
  • backpack - some of these have been mentioned in other threads, so hopefully 🤞
    • create larger backpacks,  they should have bonus (more storage space etc.) and penalty effects (slower movement)
    • remove equipped items from backpack inventory, if they're worn or held they shouldn't be in the backpack using slots
    • backpack could have tool loops, like a tech pack, to keep up to 4 tools out of the backpack inventory
  • sled - not for sliding down slopes
    • Tier 1 - weed stems and grass planks lashed together to make a pack mule sled with 20 inventory slots
    • Tier 2 - add side boards and dry grass wheels to make a small cart with 40 inventory slots
      • wheels degrade with use
  • Smoker - another option to preserve meat along with the jerky rack
  • Tier 2 spear (unless there is one i haven't found yet)
  • Shield
    • Tier 1 - clover leaf
    • Tier 2 - acorn shell
    • Tier 3 - stink bug (since the ones in game are also called shield bugs :) )

And finally, since those dang wolf spiders slaughter me repeatedly - Antivenin as a smoothie recipe - 1 mistimed block and i'm dead, even though the physical damage I take is basically none, their venom always kills me.

Isnt there a smoothie recipe for venom or was I daydreaming?  I like most of your suggestions but the smoker idea.  We already have a grill and meat hanging thingy.  The problem is that some recipes require that actual meat to make into something else but when its dehydrated or cooked the meat turns into a roast or jerky.  However, I think a FREEZER would be better than your smoker that way we can freeze the meat and it stays "raw aphid meat", you know??

I don't like tier idea part, I like how they made armor in the game, each armor have interesting feature, so there is less "passage" content you abandon for better version. If only for weapons...

Edited by Adeon