Suggestions for the gameplay

Some suggestions for the gameplay...

* For the Backpack:

It would be much better if the armor and the weapons didn't get included into the backpack. It gets crowed very fast since there aren't a lot of slots free. Maybe we can craft different sizes of backpacks.

* Googles/Armor

It would be great if there is a function or armor that makes it possible to see the animals/the shape at least when they are close by. Maybe some special googles that can be updated to increase the distance where you can see the form.

* A portable log pallet

That we can pull or shove along the garden. With a lot of stacks for different stuff for crafting. It would make crafting bigger stuff easier.

* a pallet lift

To built higher up in the trees. I know in creators mode it's possible to built in trees.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrisi said:

* Googles/Armor

you mean Goggles :)  

Love the backpack ideas, agree the armor when equipped should not count as space in the backpack, since you're wearing it then, not carrying it.  unequipped should count as backpack space.  Same with your tools, whatever you have in hand shouldn't count against your inventory space in the backpack. 

Also if your backpack is full and you pick up a grass plank or weed stem, etc., whatever was in your hand should be dropped.  That might happen already?  i've always kept an empty slot just in case.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

1. Some Auto Equip option on you last current armor you had on when you died. That why I can have my armor on when I get my stuff back.

2 . Reduce meat time spoiling to allow meat a extra ingame day to cook before spoiling. Or add a cooler to preserve raw meat longer.

Edited by Yoshuren
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wish list:

1.  Sortable folders in inventory/chests.  Renaming chests would help too.
2.  Inventory chest inside the crafting bench.
3.  Larger stack size on certain resources (dry grass, stems, etc.)
4.  Toggle to turn on and off site markers individually so the screen isn't cluttered with them or nothing when off.

Bonus wish:  Earwigs!  Must have earwigs or centipedes...  I'm already freaked out by spiders.  Put in centipedes so we have to wear Depends to play this game.

Increase stack sizes on certain items. Make some items stack to 20 on certain items like Quazite, And Raw meat to 5. Arrows to 40. 

Larger racks for grass and weed stems. 

Larger chests like a Vault with 100 slots capacity.  5 Weed stems, 10 Acorn Shells, 5 Berry Leather, 10 Sap, 10 Clay.  Example. 

Weather: Rain, Snow, Wind, Thunder Storms, Rain Storms. Which you need to take shelter.

More gas zones that require gas mask. Or a tier 2 gas mask for a stronger gas.  

Edited by Yoshuren

The feature of the Ant armor where you can carry more grass planks/weed stems is sick.

Would be sick to have something that could transport even more. I know that the weed stem's close to me disappear very quickly. It would just save a lot of time.

Just a thought 

Cheers 

:)