My suggestion is adding a sandbox zone. There could be new insects like earwigs, sand fleas, maybe even a centipede boss. The boss could be harvested for its exoskeleton and you could make centipede armor from it. The armor could have a set bonus that when something attacks you even if your blocking, it would poison them. There could also be a new spider that hides in the sand and ambushes you when you get close enough. A way to tell where the spiders are could be, there eyes aren't covered and they could make a noise if your getting close enough for them to strike. Maybe even adding new landmarks in the sand box like a toy soilder, maybe a toy shovel and bucket. There could even be a half destroyed sand castle that's infested with the zone type insects. It's just an idea but I think it could be a good area for the game. All feedback on this is appreciated. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BackingTheTeam said:

My suggestion is adding a sandbox zone. There could be new insects like earwigs, sand fleas, maybe even a centipede boss. The boss could be harvested for its exoskeleton and you could make centipede armor from it. The armor could have a set bonus that when something attacks you even if your blocking, it would poison them. There could also be a new spider that hides in the sand and ambushes you when you get close enough. A way to tell where the spiders are could be, there eyes aren't covered and they could make a noise if your getting close enough for them to strike. Maybe even adding new landmarks in the sand box like a toy soilder, maybe a toy shovel and bucket. There could even be a half destroyed sand castle that's infested with the zone type insects. It's just an idea but I think it could be a good area for the game. All feedback on this is appreciated. 

sounds fun, add a few more toys in there, like a half buried matchbox car.  new type of ant could be introduced with new crafting options to go with our red ants now, like carpenter ants or pavement ants, maybe round worms, all those frequent sandboxes.

Plus this would provide sand for the water filter idea :)

Xbox One X

New building recipe Sandstone: 

Sandstone walls, Windows and Doors, And floor.

Sandstone, Dried wood, Clay.

--

Sandstone hammer: Sandstone, Berry leather and dried wood.

Materials found in Sandbox Zone except for berry leather and clay.

Armor:  Sandstone armor.

Sandstone plates, Berry leather, dried wood, Quazite

Each piece gives a bonus to armor and set bonus Max Health.

Like the Acorn armor but better.

--

Creatures: Sand scorpion,  Sand spider, Desert Centipede,  Desert Ants,

Edited by Yoshuren