when drinking out of the canteen, no thirst will be restored, but will still take a drop out of it, and the same will happen with the water storage

Edited by Jackattack2356

You know what I've been getting lately with the  canteen. I have 4 Dew Collectors up and I filll my 2 water container up with that water. I've been getting off and on when I go to take a drink it says "I can't mix those two liquids together". Even if it's always the dew water and even when I made sure to try just using one dew collector, putting that into, one water container and only using that water containers dew water to drink. It's happened to me at least a dozen times in the past like 4-5 days.

7 hours ago, KINGKYKY10510 said:

You know what I've been getting lately with the  canteen. I have 4 Dew Collectors up and I filll my 2 water container up with that water. I've been getting off and on when I go to take a drink it says "I can't mix those two liquids together". Even if it's always the dew water and even when I made sure to try just using one dew collector, putting that into, one water container and only using that water containers dew water to drink. It's happened to me at least a dozen times in the past like 4-5 days.

I believe thats on their known issue list and theyre working on it.

10 hours ago, KINGKYKY10510 said:

pretty sure a fix for that is using it with nothing in your hand