Item non-duplication bug

I dropped a stack of clover, and when I attempted to pick some up again I picked up a full stack with one click. Repeatedly. Except it's not a full stack, it's just counted like one. Note in the screenshot it says I've picked up 360, but there are 20 in my inventory. 

I tried the same with mushrooms and sprigs and clay and they all worked as expected. But clover just seems to multiply by stacks. 

Grounded-Clover-Stack-360.jpg

• Thanks 1

If you select an item and drop that stack (let's say a 10 clover stack) it will drop 10 stacks of 10 clover. You can pick up one stack of 10 and drop the stack again and it will drop 10 stacks of 10. Now if you leave all of that mess on the floor, save the game, load back right away it is all usable as if 200 clover popped outta the ether. It works on everything that you can drop a stack of. Wether it's 2 or 5 or 10. Just have to save while there on the ground and load to be able to use. I have at least 20 chests completely filled with every supply.

18 hours ago, Alanil said:

I dropped a stack of clover, and when I attempted to pick some up again I picked up a full stack with one click. Repeatedly. Except it's not a full stack, it's just counted like one. Note in the screenshot it says I've picked up 360, but there are 20 in my inventory. 

I tried the same with mushrooms and sprigs and clay and they all worked as expected. But clover just seems to multiply by stacks. 

Grounded-Clover-Stack-360.jpg