Upcoming Content (Possible)

Check out this video, it shows off tons of up new bugs (insects) and items.

*Please keep in mind that many of these things are still in development and under consideration. Nothing official as of yet. 

It completely is. Also because some of these things may never see the light of day either. But this dev team has done an excellent job thus far. I'm patient enough to wait for the upcoming content.

• Like 1

Just now, RazielDERF said:

It completely is. Also because some of these things may never see the light of day either. But this dev team has done an excellent job thus far. I'm patient enough to wait for the upcoming content.

yeah me too.  We have until 2021. 🤭

1 minute ago, tecknotot said:

yeah me too.  We have until 2021. 🤭

Rumor has it that by the end of this month (Aug 27) the "water" update will be out. Again, just a rumor but this would include lillypads, strider, and a koi fish which you can make armor and weapons out of its scales. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RazielDERF said:

Rumor has it that by the end of this month (Aug 27) the "water" update will be out. Again, just a rumor but this would include lillypads, strider, and a koi fish which you can make armor and weapons out of its scales. 

Oh stop it! 😄 This month's content update could include a number of things from all the leaks I seen on YT.

4 minutes ago, RazielDERF said:

Imagine how the bees might be... 🤔

I bet they'll be really obnoxious and painful to play with. 

Im trying to envision how to get flying bugs downed (with our bow or rocks? Imagine how hard thats going to be)

10 minutes ago, tecknotot said:

Im trying to envision how to get flying bugs downed (with our bow or rocks? Imagine how hard thats going to be)

Perhaps they are planning a new "net" of sorts to craft?

• Like 1